张紫妍三门齐开ALWAYS CALL?911 if you are in immediate danger and need emergency help.张紫妍三门齐开
- 张紫妍三门齐开Prepare for hot weather before it happens - homeowners, communities, businesses张紫妍三门齐开
- 张紫妍三门齐开Stay healthy during extreme heat张紫妍三门齐开
- Clean and trim around outdoor HVAC units so air can flow freely. Wash dust and dirt from cooling coils.
- Have a contractor do annual, pre-season check-ups.
- Use fans? Check that ceiling or tabletop fans are in good working order. Clean fan blades so the motor can work efficiently and move air better.
- Read more: 张紫妍三门齐开maintenance checklist for your cooling system张紫妍三门齐开, from EnergyStar.
Check 张紫妍三门齐开air quality张紫妍三门齐开 where you live - hot weather can worsen ozone levels and other types of air quality.
张紫妍三门齐开CALL 911 张紫妍三门齐开张紫妍三门齐开in case of heat-related illness - heat stress, heat exhaustion or HEAT STROKE can result in death.张紫妍三门齐开
张紫妍三门齐开ALERT: Generator exhaust is toxic.张紫妍三门齐开 If you lose power, ALWAYS put generators outside well away from doors, windows, and vents. Never use a generator inside homes, garages, crawlspaces, sheds, or similar areas. Carbon monoxide (CO) is deadly, can build up quickly, and linger for hours. More information.
张紫妍三门齐开PREVENTION IS THE BEST DEFENSE!张紫妍三门齐开 Stay out of direct sun and wear sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher. Be extra careful about sensitive individuals like children, the elderly, or the sick. Never ever leave anyone or an animal alone in a car, or a pool or other risky location, not even for "just a few minutes."
Limit your outdoor activity to morning and evening. Spend time in cool places like a shopping mall, a library, or a theater.
张紫妍三门齐开Remember pets!张紫妍三门齐开 Make sure all animals have plenty of fresh water and are able to move out of direct sunlight.
- Save energy - reduce your home power use to help reduce brownouts or blackouts and smog/air pollution. Turn off nonessential lights, televisions, games, and computers, and unplug chargers.
- Overexposure to the sun's ultraviolet (UV) radiation?can result in a painful sunburn. It can also lead to more serious health problems, including skin cancer, premature aging of the skin, and other heatlh problems. Children are particularly at risk.
- Learn more about?Sun safety action steps.
- Roll the windows down at lower speeds; use the AC at highway speeds. Overcoming the air drag from open car windows at highways speed uses more fuel than the air conditioner.
- Drive with the windows open for a short time before using the AC, to let out the hot air before you run the AC.
- Park in the shade or use a sunshade or pop-up window screens.
- More about fuel economy in hot weather.
张紫妍三门齐开Don't top off!张紫妍三门齐开 When you fill up remember not to top off your gas tank. Topping off can spill gasoline which quickly evaporates into the air around you. Gasoline vapors can harm your family's health and make ozone pollution and smog worse. And in hot weather, buy gas when it's cooler in the early morning or after sundown.?
张紫妍三门齐开Extreme heat can make drought worse.张紫妍三门齐开?张紫妍三门齐开More about drought.